- Name - Name to identify the class registration fee (will display on portal if there are multiple fees to choose from)
- Class - A lookup to the class related to this registration fee.
- Product - A product in the product catalogue that sets the amount to charge for the class. For $0.00 classes this can be blank or include a $0.00 product.
- Begin Date - If this class registration fee has a specific date range it will be offered for you can set the begin date here.
- End Date - If this class registration fee has a specific date range it will be offered for you can set the end date here.
- Form - If you have specific questions for customers using this registration fee you can add a unique form here to gather that information.
- Publish to Portal - A Yes/No toggle to either allow the fee to be available onthe portal or not.
- Cancelation Fee - If there is a charge for cancelling the class you can set the product from the product catalogue here. If not, you can leave this field blank.
- System Query - This field displays the XML link for the fee query. To actually set criteria then you will want to click VIew Query in the toolbar (or under more commands ...)
A description of the fee can be entered here.