Dues Schedule: Entity Definition
- Name - Name of the schedule. (required)
- Dues Cycle--Parent dues cycle. (required)
- Member Type - Member type tied to the schedule. (required)
- Late Fee - A lookup to an existing product or where a new product can be created.
- Reinstatement Fee - A lookup to an existing product or where a new product can be created.
- Order Source - This field determines the source of the Order. If this field is not set, the system will default to the default dues schedule order source entered on the Settings entity.
Note: For more details on the Order Source Functionality click here.
- Duration Type - This can either be dated or termed. Dated indicates that the expiration is fixed (e.g. December 31st of each year). Termed indicates that the expiration date will be set X years/months/weeks/days from the current expiration date of the membership. (required)
- Begin Date - The date the cycle will begin.
- End Date - The date the schedule will end.
- Term - Numeric value for the term
- Term Units - Length value for the term (Years, Months, Weeks, Days)
- For example, if you want the membership to be 12 months, you would enter 12 for term and select Months for term unit.
***NOTE: When you create a dues schedule from the dues cycle a pop up window should appear asking, Would you like to update the duration? Clicking OK will automatically copy the duration information from the dues cycle to the dues schedule so that you don't have to manually re-enter information.
- Toolbar to view and/or add Dues Options associated with the Dues Schedule. For more information about Dues Options click here.
DUES GENERATION BATCHES
- Toolbar to view and/or add Dues Generation Batches associated with the Dues Schedule.