Committee: Entity Definition
MEMBERSHIP --- COMMITTEES
- Name - The name of the committee.
- Committee Type - An optional way to categorize committees. Use look up menu to create the types and view them.
- Staff Contact - Links to the user record who is responsible for interfacing regularly with the Committee
- A description of the committee that will appear on the Portal if Publish to Portal is set to Yes.
- The committee's mission statement. This will also appear on the Portal if Publish to Portal is set to Yes.
- Publish to Portal - If the radio button is toggled to Yes, members will be able to view this committee on the portal.
- Open - If the radio button is toggled to Yes, nominations will automatically create membership records for this committee. If set to No, a CAMS administrator will have to approve nominations (see "Approve a Committee Nomination Record").
- Tool bar to add and view Current Committee Members
- Tool bar to add and view Pending Nominations to the Committee