Dues Option: Entity Definition
MEMBERSHIP --- DUES CYCLES --- SELECT DUES CYCLE --- SELECT DUES SCHEDULE --- DUES OPTIONS
- Name - Name of the option.
- Dues Schedule - Parent dues schedule.
- Default - Flag setting the default option. This is key since the default option is the one used to generate the dues items/orders when dues are generated.
- Duration Type - This can either be dated or termed. Dated indicates that the expiration is fixed (e.g. December 31st of each year). Termed indicates that the expiration date will be set X years/months/weeks/days from the current expiration date of the membership.
- Eligibility Begin Date - This field determines the begin date for when this dues option will be available.
- Eligibility End Date - This field determines the end date for when this dues option will be available.
- Publish to Portal - This flag determines if the option is presented to the member when they use the online dues renewal wizard.
- Description - The text entered here is displayed under the name on the portal if there is more than one option to select. This allows you to explain the options to the members.
- Begin Date - The date the cycle will begin.
- End Date - The date the schedule will end.
- Term - Numeric value for the term
- Term Units - Length value for the term (Years, Months, Weeks, Days)
- For example, if you want the membership to be 12 months, you would enter 12 for term and select Months for term unit.
***NOTE: When you create a dues schedule from the dues cycle a pop up window should appear asking, Would you like to update the duration? Clicking OK will automatically copy the duration information from the dues cycle to the dues schedule so that you don't have to manually re-enter information.
- Toolbar to view and/or add dues products associated with the Dues Option. For more information about Dues Products click here.