Membership: Entity Definition
MEMBERSHIP --- MEMBERSHIP
The Membership record contains the information about a customer's membership with your organization.
- Join Date - The date the membership became active.
- Last Renew Date - This is the date that the order for the dues item was paid.
- Expiration Date - If the membership is terminated, this field will be populated.
- Contact - If this membership is for a contact, this lookup will be populated.
- Account - If this membership is for an account, this lookup will be populated.
- Member Type - A lookup to the member type for this customer's membership.
- Status reason - The status will be pending if the membership application is not yet complete. It will be active from the time the membership application is complete to the time the membership is terminated. Termination of membership happens when the "Terminate Memberships" workflow is run.
- Tool bar that allows you to view and/or add Dues Items associated with the membership record.
RENEWAL OPT OUT
- A place to note if a member does not want to renew automatically and the date the request was made