- Contact - This field is a lookup to an existing contact record or where a new contact record can be created. *Note that on the portal the Contact's full name will be listed as an activity speaker.
- Activity - This field is a lookup to an existing activity record or where a new activity record can be created. (If you start from the meeting activity record it will populate automatically)
- Presentation Title - Add a title for the presentation for internal use.
- Engagement Fee - Currency field to capture the amount being paid to the speaker (if applicable).
- Hotel - Currency field to capture the amount the organization is spending for the speaker's hotel costs.
- Per Diem - Currency field to capture daily expense amount given to the speaker.
- Misc Expenses - Currency field to capture any additional costs related to the speaker.
**Note that all of these fields are optional as not all Speakers are compensated this way. The field are for your record keeping only.
Description: This is a multi-line text field where you can record any information about the speaker and/or the presentation you will want to have available to staff.
Biography - This is a multi-line text field where you can record information about the speaker that you want to display on the portal when people register for the activity. This usually includes the speaker's background and expertise on the presentation content.