Chapters: Entity Definition
MEMBERSHIP --- CHAPTERS
- Chapter Name - Name of the chapter.
- Chapter Type - A lookup to available Chapter types or where a new chapter type can be created.
- Parent Chapter - Lookup to an existing account record or where a new account record can be made. Will only be filled in for Sub-Chapters.
- Line 1 - The chapter's address, Line 1.
- Line 2 - The chapter's address, Line 2.
- Line 3 - The chapter's address, Line 3
- City - The organization's city.
- State/Province - The organization's Street Address. This field is a lookup to the available State or Province records. The Country field will determine whether State or Provinces records will be available to chose from.
- State/Province - The initials related to the state or province selected above.
- Zip/Postal Code - The organization's Street Address.
- Country - This field is a lookup to the available Country records. This field can be set in the Settings Entity to auto-populate with a country.
- Toolbar where you can view and/or create sub-chapters associated with the chapter record.
Note - the options to add a sub-chapter are exactly the same as creating a new chapter, only be sure to include the Parent Chapter in the Parent Chapter field.
- Toolbar where you can view and/or create membership affiliations for the chapter.
- Toolbar where you can view and/or create officers for the chapter.