Invoice: Entity Definition
SALES --- INVOICES
HEADER: Invoice Name Total Amount, Status, Status Reason, Balance
- Invoice ID - This is the Unique identifier of the Invoice. This field will be auto-populated after the first save of the Invoice.
- Name - This is the name of the Invoice.
- Currency - This field is a lookup to the existing currency records.
- Price List - This field is a lookup to the existing price list records. A new price list can also be created.
- Prices Locked - Determines whether or not the price is locked.
Note that this check box is read-only. You cannot enable or disable Prices Locked by clicking the Prices Locked check box in the Generalsection.
- In the Navigation Pane, click Sales, and then click Orders or Invoices.
- Open the order or invoice that you want.
- To enable Price Locked, in the Actions group, click Lock Pricing.
- OR -
To enable Use Current Pricing, in the Actions group, click Use Current Pricing.
- Date Delivered - Date all products in the Invoice were delivered.
- Due Date - Date all products in the Invoice were supposed to be delivered.
- Shipping Method - Method of shipment for the Invoice.
- Payment Terms - Drop down menu of payment terms for shipping the Invoice.
- Address Information - The address information necessary to bill the Invoice to the customer.
- Tool bar that allows you to view and/or add products to the invoice.
Detail Amount - Total line item amount for the Invoice.
Invoice Discount (%) - Discount specified as a percentage for the Invoice.
Invoice Discount - Discount specified as a monetary amount for the Invoice.
Pre-Freight Amount - Total price minus the freight charges for the Invoice.
Freight Amount - Cost of freight for the Invoice.
Total Tax - Total tax for the Invoice.
Total Amount - Total price for the Invoice.
Balance - This field shows the Order Extended Amount minus any amounts applied from Invoice Payments.
- Tool bar to view and/or add Invoice Payment records associated with the Invoice.
- Opportunity - A lookup to an existing opportunity record. A new opportunity can also be created.
- Order - This field is a lookup to an existing order record. A new order record can also be created.
- Customer - This field is a lookup to an existing contact or account record. A new contact or account can be created.
- Owner - The CRM User responsible for the sale of the Invoice.
Description - Description of the invoice.
- Ship To - Radio button selecting whether the Order Products will be sent to the Customer's Address or the Customer will pick up the Order Product via Will Call.
- Address Information - The address information necessary to ship.
- Tool bar that allows you to view and/or add Invoice Credits to the Invoice.
GL ACCOUNT ENTRIES
- Tool bar that allows you to view and/or add GL Account Entries associated with the Invoice.
- Tool bar that allows you to view and/or add Batch Items associated with the Invoice.