Order Product: Entity Definition
SALES --- ORDERS --- SELECT ORDER --- PRODUCTS
- Select Product - Radio button to select between an Existing Product or Write In Product.
- Existing Product - Required only if Select Product is set to Existing. This is where you lookup the desired Product in the Product Catalog.
- Write-In Product - Required only if Select Product is set to Write-In. This is where the Ad-hoc Write-In Product is named.
- Unit - The unit of measure. This will almost always be Primary Unit.
- Pricing - Radio button to select between Use Default (thedata already in the system for product pricing) or Override Price (set new pricing for the product).
- Price Per Unit - The cost per one unit of the Order Product. This field is required for Write In Products.
- Volume Discount - Volume discount amount for the order product. If applicable, this field will be auto-populated.
- Quantity - This field specifies how many units of the Order Product the Order should be for.
- Amount - The initial product of Price Per Unit, Volume Discount and Quantity.
- Manual Discount - A Write-In discount that can be applied to the Order Product.
- Tax - The total Tax to be calculated on the Order Product. If tax is applicable, this field should be auto-populated with the appropriate amount.
- Extended Amount - The Amount less Manual Discount plus Tax. This is the final cost of the Order Product.
- Requested Date - For delivery purposes, the date that the Order Product is being requested.
- Salesperson - The CRM User responsible for the sale of the Order Product.
- Shipped - Quantity shipped for the product specified on the order.
- Back Ordered - Quantity that has been backordered for the order product.
- Canceled - Quantity that was canceled for the order product.
Ship To Address
- Ship To - Radio button selecting whether the Order Product will be sent to the Customer's Address or the Customer will pick up the Order Product via Will Call
- Address Information - The address information necessary to ship the Order Product.
- Fright Terms - Freight terms for the shipping address.
- Address Contact - Contact name for the shipping address.