Credit: Entity Definition
PAYMENTS --- CREDITS
A Credit functions like an unapplied payment that a contact can apply to any order.
- Amount - The amount of the credit.
- Applied Amount - The amount of the credit that has been applied towards and invoice.
- Unapplied Amount - The amount of the credit that can still be applied towards future invoices.
- Contact - The contact who can use this credit.
- Account - The account that can use this credit.
- Credit Date - Optional field to record the date the credit was given.
- Toolbar that allows you to view and/or create Invoice Credits from the Credit record.
GL ACCOUNT ENTRIES
- Toolbar that allows you to view and/or create GL Account Entries associated with the Credit.
- Toolbar that allows you to view and/or created Batch Items associated with the Credit.