Discount: Entity Definition
SALES --- PRODUCTS --- SELECT PRODUCT --- PRICE LIST ITEM ---DISCOUNT LIST --- DISCOUNT
- Begin Quantity & End Quantity - If the quantity of products ordered equals or is between these quantities , the discount will be applied to the order.
- Amount - The amount of the discount, either percentage or flat dollar amount as specified on the discount list. This amount will be reduced from each product that is related to this discount on the order.
Note: Consider the following scenario.
A customer places an order for 5 Annual Meeting T-shirts. The customer will receive $1 off each of the 5 t-shirts. Another customer places an order for 8 Annual Meeting T-shirts. The customer will receive $1 off each of the 8 t-shirts. A third customer places an order for 10 Annual Meeting T-shirts. The customer will receive $1 off each of the 10 t-shirts.
- This discount list is related to the Member price list item for a product, "Annual Meeting T-shirt."
- The discount list type is amount (not percentage).
- Begin Quantity = 5 and End Quantity = 10
- Amount = $1