CMS User Role: Entity Definition
COBALT ADMIN --- CMS USER ROLES
- Name - Name of the CMS User Role
- Type - A drop down menu that allows you to choose the user role type: Website User, Website Role, or Website Group.
- System Query - Once the record is saved you can create an access query for the user role.
- Description - A description of the User Role.
- User Entity - The user entity associated with this User Role.
- AD Authentication - If Active Directory credentials are required select yes. If not, select no.
- User Name Field -
- Friendly Name Field -
- Password Field -
- E-mail Address Field -