User: Entity Definition
SETTINGS --- ADMINISTRATION --- USERS
- User Name - The name of the User in the Active Directory.
- Full Name - The full name of the User.
- Title - The title of the User.
- Primary E-mail - The primary e-mail of the user, must be filled in to link CRM to your e-mail account.
- Mobile Phone - The mobile phone number of the User.
- Main Phone - The main phone number of the User.
- This view is a place to see the user's most recent posts.
- The toolbar allows you to view and/or add team associations to the User.
Queues I'm a member of
- This view allows you to see the queues the User belongs to.
- Site - The website associated with the organization.
- Territory - A look up to current territory records or where one can be created.
- Business Unit - Will be updated when the record is saved.
- Manager - Will be updated if there is information from the User's account for this field.
- Default Queue - All users have a default queue and this is usually created and filled in when the user is created.
- Home Phone - The home phone of the user.
- Other Phone - Any other phone number associated with the user.
- Email 2 - You may include a secondary email address.
- Preferred Phone - Can be selected if you have multiple phone records.
- Mobile E-mail Alert -
- Pager - A pager number for the user.
- Preferred Address - If the user has multiple addresses you can set the preferred address here.
- Address - An address associated with the user.
- Other Address - Another address associated with the user.