Initial Certification Application Type: Entity Definition
CERTIFICATION --- INITIAL CERTIFICATION APPLICATIONS ---INITIAL CERTIFICATION APPLICATION TYPE
- Name - Name of the Initial Certification Application Type
- Application Form - If this lookup field is filled with a form, the questions linked to the form will be asked on the portal as part of the application process.
- Order Source - The source orders are generated from.
- Terms - The terms will be copied to the initial application record when the application is submitted.
- Certification Type - A lookup to the certification type to which this application type corresponds.
- Duration Type - This can either be dated or termed. Dated indicates that the expiration is fixed (e.g. December 31st of each year). Termed indicates that the expiration date will be set X years/months/weeks/days from the current expiration date of the membership.
- Duration Term Length - If your duration is termed fill in this field with a number related to length of certification (12 for 12 months or 1 for 1 year).
- Duration Term Units - Use this drown to determine the term units, days, weeks, months, years.
- Duration Day - The day the duration starts if the duration is dated.
- Duration Month - The month the duration starts if the duration is dated.
- Duration Years - How many years does the duration apply to
- Continuing Education Included - Use the drop down menu to flag this yes or no
- Degrees Required - Use the drop down menu to flag this yes or no.