Certification: Entity Definition
CERTIFICATION --- CERTIFICATIONS
- Name - The Name of the certification.
- Contact - The contact who holds this certification.
- Certification Type - The type of certification held by the contact.
- End Date - The date the certification will end based on the duration set on the certification application type.
- Expiration Date - The date the certification will expire based on the duration set on the certification application type and any additional "grace period" time set on the certification type record.
So a certification end date can be 12/1/2015 but if the Grace Period is set for 5 days, then the expiration date will be 12/6/2015. If no Grace Period is set then both dates will be the same.