Create a Publication & Publication Subscription
For more details on the Publications entity including field descriptions, click here.
For more details on the Publications Subscriptions entity including field descriptions, click here.
Create A Publication
- Open Advanced find and Look for Publications (no filter criteria)
- Click Results
- In the top left corner click New Publication.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Use the Fees toolbar on the Publications record to set any fees for the publication.
- Save & Close.
The publication is now available and when you go to other contact records you can subscribe.
Create A Publication Subscription
- Open a contact and use the menu tiles from the Contact record to navigate to Publication Subscriptions
- In the ribbon, click +New.
- Fill out required and desired fields and click Save. This will generate an order for the publication subscription.
Purchase a Subscription on the Portal
- Users will navigate to Subscriptions on the portal and select.
- If there is no fee then a 0.00 order will be created and fulfilled.
- If there is a fee the user will be prompted to pay for the order and once fulfilled the subscription becomes current.
When A Publication Subscription is Purchased
- The status of order for the publication subscription is updated to Fulfilled: Complete.
- On the publication begin date, the publication subscription is activated.