Create a Committee
For more details on the Committee entity including field descriptions, click here.
- Navigate to Cobalt Membership > Committees.
- Click the New button in the ribbon bar.
- Fill out the fields in the Committee Form. Those marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
- Click the Save or Save & Close button.
Add a Committee Member
You can add members to a committee directly or through a nomination process. To learn how to use the nomination process, click here. To add a committee member directly:
- Navigate to Cobalt Membership > Committees and open the record of the committee you wish to add a member to.
- In the Members Toolbar select the + sign to add a new committee member.
- Use the lookup to select or create a position for the new committee member.
- Fill in the Term Begin/End dates if the committee has termed membership.
- If you wish to manipulate where the new member will appear in the list of committee members you can adjust the Portal Sort Order.
- Click Save or Save & Close.
- You can confirm that the committee member has been added by clicking on the Committee Name which will take you to the Committee record. You should see that the member has been added to the list of Committee Members.