Filtering Meetings and Classes with Tags
Tagging allows for additional filtering on meetings and classes on the portal.
For more details on Tags, including field definitions, click here.
How to Add an Existing Tag to a Meeting:
1. Open up the Meeting that you would like to add a tag to
2. In the Menu Tiles from the selected meeting navigate to Tags
3. Click on +Add Existing Tag in the ribbon tool bar.
How to Create a Tag:
1. Follow the steps above
2. When the Look Up Records box opens, click on New
How to Filter a Meeting on the Portal:
1. Go to the Calendar on the portal
2. Click on the All Tags drop-down
3. Click on the desired Tag
4. The calendar will update to then only show the meetings and classes that have that tag associated with it.