The Meeting entity contains information about your meeting event and provides links to registration fees, activities, sessions, and can also use a form to provide additional information. The following screenshots will give you descriptions of the fields available on the meeting entity record.
- Registrations - Keeps a running tally of attendees registered for the meeting. This field automatically updates as registrations are created and updated.
- Companion - Keeps a running tally of companions registered for the meeting. This field automatically updates as registrations are created and updated.
- Waitlist - Keeps a running tally of how many people are on the waitlist for the meeting. This field automatically updates as registrations are created and updated.
- Name - This required field is the display name for your meeting.
- Begin Date - The begin date and time for the meeting must be set.
- End Date - The end date and time for the meeting must be set.
- Full Day - Toggle Yes or No for full or partial day meetings.
- Subject - Can be set to specify the subject matter of the meeting, otherwise leave as Default.
- Organizer - This look up field links to the user organizing the meeting.
- Order Source - Set this to Default Meeting so that the system will require the completion of the registration to process payment.
- Eligible for One Click Registration - Click Yes to allow people to skip the full registration process. This can only be done for meetings where there is a $0 charge and no meeting activities. Leave No to go through the full registration wizard and collect payment and/or additional registration details.
- Revenue Recognition - Set a date here if you plan to recognize revenue from meeting and activity registrations at a specific time. If no date is set, then the revenue will be recognized as people pay.
- Location - Give a name for your location
- Street 1 - The first line of the street address for the location.
- Street 2 - The second line of the street address for the location (if applicable).
- Street 3 - The second line of the street address for the location (if applicable).
- City - The city for the location.
- State/Province - The state or province for the location.
- Zip/Postal Code- The zip/postal code for the location
- Country - The country for the location
- Publish to Portal - To display this meeting on the portal click Yes. To keep the meeting off the portal click no.
- Preview Summary - Place text if you want a brief description to appear on the portal.
- Begin Date - Date people can begin registering for the meeting.
- End Date - Date when registration for the meeting will be closed.
- Edit Registration Deadline Date - End date for when people can edit their own registration details.
- Allow Group Reg - If an end user can register for themselves and/or others then set this to yes. If each person should only register for him/herself then set this to no.
- Allow Proxy Reg - If a person can register others with out registering creating their own registration then set this to Yes. If you cannot register others without having a registration then set this to No.
- Invitation Only - Select yes if you do not want this meeting to be available for view by all end users. You will need to set a query on the meeting to specify who can see the meeting if you set this to yes. This field defaults to no since most meetings are open to all end users.
Maximum Capacity & Waitlist
- Max Registrations - If your meeting can only accommodate a certain number of attendees set that maximum attendance limit here.
- Max Companions - If your meeting can only accommodate a certain number of attendees set that maximum attendance limit here.
- Allow Waitlist - If you have a maximum number of attendees and want to allow for a waitlist set this toggle to Yes. Otherwise leave it as the default No.
- Auto Promotion Cutoff - A date field where you can tell the system to stop automatically moving people from the waitlist to the attendee list when spaces become available. You can still promote people on the waitlist after this date but will have to do so manually.
- Edit Deadline - Set a deadline for customers to edit or cancel registrations through the portal. If left blank the edit link will appear through the begin date of the meeting. If set in the past then the link will never appear.
- Cancelation Refund Deadline - If there is an end date for when refunds will be granted you can set that date here. With no date set, refunds will be granted as long as the registration is available.
- Non-Refundable Cancellation Product - If you have a single cancellation fee you can set the product here. If you have variable cancellation fees you will use a subgrid on another section of the meeting record.
Look Up Tool Bar - Meeting Registration Fees - Here you can look up registration fees associated with a meeting. You can also edit or create new fees.
- Outside Provider - If the meeting is hosted by a provider outside of the organization and you will not be collecting registrations set this to Yes.
- Provider Link - Provide the link to the outside provider website where people will go to register for the meeting.
- Provider Message - Include detailed instructions or information about this meeting and the registration process.
Look Up Tool Bar - Meeting Cancelation Fees - Here you can look up and create multiple meeting cancelation fees.
- Description - Give a full description and meeting details here. This will appear under the Description tab of the meeting details page.
- Location Description - Provide details about the meeting location to appear under the location tab of the meeting details page.
Activities and Classes
- Waitlisted Activity Payment Required - If you accept waitlisted activity registrations should you can set whether or not payment for those activities will need to be paid when people register.
- Waitlisted Can Register for Activities - Yes if you want to accept meeting activity registrations for waitlisted individuals. No if you do not want waitlisted individuals to register for activities.
- Current Registrations - Keeps a running tally of attendees registered for the meeting. This field automatically updates as registrations are created and updated.
- Current Companion - Keeps a running tally of companions registered for the meeting. This field automatically updates as registrations are created and updated.
- Current Waitlist - Keeps a running tally of how many people are on the waitlist for the meeting. This field automatically updates as registrations are created and updated.