For recurring meetings where information is mostly the same from event to event, we have created the Clone Meeting wizard to simplify the data entry process. Cloning allows you to create a copy of a meeting where you can edit the new record as needed, but can avoid entering in all the information each time. You can open this wizard from the meeting record.
1. From the meeting record you want to clone select Clone in the drop down menu under the more options button.
3. Return to the list of Active Meetings, you may need to refresh the view. Confirm that a Copy is now in the list.
4. Open the Copy meeting record. Update any fields that you want to update and save.
You must update the Begin and End Dates. You should also rename th meeting.
5. Navigate to the Registration Fees
6. Adjust the begin and end dates for the registration fees so that they are correct.
You can also add or remove registration fees.