When you open a record you can quickly use the menu tiles to navigate to related records. Which related records and the order in which they appear can be customized on the form. In 2015 with multiple form views available this means that depending on the form the user is on, the menu tiles and their order can vary.
1. Navigate to Settings > Solutions > Open the unmanaged solution for your organization.
*If the entity does not appear in your umanaged solution you can click Form editor from a record that is using the form you wish to edit. To keep changes from being rolled over make sure you let your consultant know so that updates can be made in your development environment.
4. Open the form you want to edit.
5. Double click the left side column of the form edit page to activate the Relationship (menu tile) editor.
6. To edit the order the menu tiles appear you can drag and drop the boxes in to the desired order.
7. To remove unwanted menu tiles you can click the box and then click remove in the top ribbon toolbar.
8. To add relationships you can look to the right side Relationship Explorer menu.
You can then drag the desired relationship into position.
You can also double click the desired relationship to move it to the right and then drag and drop it into a specific position.
9. Click Save.
10. Click Publish.
Your changes should now be reflected whenever a user is on the form you have updated. If you have multiple forms and want these changes across those too, you will need to make the changes to those forms just as you did here.