We have had several users reporting issues with running CRM sites in upgraded version of Internet Explorer, including but not necessarily limited to
- Can't run reports
- Can't see certain records
- Can't edit some records
- Can't edit portal records
Issue: Microsoft has enabled a new set of standards for websites, but has yet to upgrade it Dynamics CRM 2011 product to reflect them.
Solution: Enable Compatibility Mode for RAMCOAMS.net through the steps below:
- Login into your production and/or UAT site. (whichever you are seeing some issues with)
- Click the ALT key to show Internet Explorer drop-down menus. (Or click on the settings icon in the top right corner)
- Under Tools, select Compatibility View Settings.
4. Next to the field for Add this website: click Add, and Close.
(go back to your CRM and see if the issue you were having is resolved, this can also be used for other websites you use)