Many organizations offer meetings for free and need to collect registration information, but don't need all the details collected by the full class registration process, including payment details. For these situations you can create a One Click meeting which allows you to collect registrations and saves customers time. This is available on Cobalt version 3.2 or higher.
Create A Meeting Record With Required Fields
- Name - Name of the meeting that will appear on the portal and wizard
- Begin Date - When the meeting starts (Date and Time)
- End Date - When the meeting ends (Date and Time)
- Eligibile for One Click Registration - Yes
- Registration Dates
- Begin Date - When you will start accepting registrations
- End Date - When you will stop accepting registrations
- Publish to Portal - Yes
***You can fill out other fields as desired, but DO NOT put a link in the Form field.
Do Not Create a Registration Fee or put data in the Form Field
Save your Meeting
On the portal confirm the class appears in the Meetings List
If you go to the Upcoming Classes list then you will see the option to One-Click Register. Customers can click the button and then the image will change to you are Registered.
If you try to go to the Class through the calendar or details page you will be unable to register through the regular Register button because there is no fee.